Sunday, September 14, 2008

What to wear this week- Inspired by Mad Men



I just looooove the Mad Men series. absolutely. love. it. Not only is there amazing emmy nominated writing. Each week captivates us while the plot thickens and each character becomes more undone. Not only is the writing and talent amazing for this show but the set design and fashion is so hot right now. I have been a big fan of vintage and retro inspired looks for some time (hello retro ladies!) and thought I would bring some fun fashion your way this week inspired by the character Jane.
















For a fabuous party try this white dress by Nine West or this dress by Issac Mizrahi (both under $100!) top both looks off by wearing a cropped cardigan over the dresses!
Wear to work looks from pencil skirt to beautiful silky blouses from New York & Company

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love every piece you picked!

I especially love that show!

Great idea for a blog!

Unknown said...

I love every piece you picked!

I especially love that show!

Great idea for a blog!

TERI REES WANG said...

"Mad Men" is such a clear and present visual, where the fashion plays a huge character all by itself. A major team player, the leader of the pack.
Great inspiration for all the working class broads...,ah..corporate whores.