Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Finds (on Etsy)



Ahhh, it is that time of year again. Time to start going on trips to look at the fall leaves and bake apple pies. That is the inspiration for this apple inspired post today. I invite you go check out some of these shops for some really great products. Who wouldn't want to divulge into a caramel apple from Double Dipped Sweets or wake up to the smell of caramel apple soap in your shower from Savor? If anything is a must have, I personally think it is the black apple print. I recently received it as a present and it is beautiful. You can see all the texture and detailing from the original.

L-R, Top-Bottom:

Apples and Pears baby blanket by spudandpeanut $35.00

Lucy on a Windy Day Print by theblackapple $18.00

Apple of My Eye Notecard by JustAnotherDay $3.00

Caramel Apple Soap by Savor $5.25

Apple Slice Towel by 15PiecesofFLair $6.00

JonahMacs 12x12 original by kre8or $98.00

Anitque Brass Floral Apple Locket Necklace by BINAGEYER $25.00

Apple Jacket - Hand Knit Red by jacquelineknits $12.00

3 Caramel Apple Gift Basket by DoubleDippedSweets $28.00

A few of these things together would just make the perfect themed present!
Have a great weekend everyone! :)

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

Yess!! I love apple things! I'm burning an apple candle right now, my kitchen is freshly decorated with some brand new apple hand towels, and I just got an AMAZING apple plush keychain in the mail from an etsy trade. Great finds today :)

Angie said...

Thanks for featuring my apple slice towel! Cute blog!

~Angie of 15 Pieces of Flair