Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Finds (on Etsy)




































Every Friday will now feature my finds from indie arts around the world. I will have a theme to tie in all the great things I feature!

This Friday I am featuring a few artists that I did a card swap with. The theme is Red and Teal Greeting Cards. They all look so lovely together!

L-R, top-bottom:
tatsuko-Happy Doxie

Winemakerssister-Red and Aqua Notecard Set

Ink Spot Workshop- Chocolate Daisy Personalized Note Card Set

Just Another Day Desigs-Red Poppy Notecards

Lucky Duck Designs- Heart in the Window Anytime Card

jmillen- zinnia swirl in turquoise. 5x7 matted print

1 comment:

tatsuko said...

Thanks for blogging about this! I gotta get my act into gear and do the same - will let you know when I do :)

Sandra, aka tatsuko