Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's been a while!


Hello All!

It has been such a long time since I posted last. The summer has just flown by! What kept me from posting for the last month was my wedding! Now that all the planning is done, the honeymoon is over and the house is clean I can focus on posting every day! (a post on the wedding to come tomorrow!)


I am going to start featuring other designers and fun daily finds in a regular line up that I am working through, so if you would like to be featured sometime, comment with your info and I will take a look at your products!

I have been busy working on new fall items as well, so be sure to check back often with my product updates! If you are interested in getting my newsletter with updates and special discounts post a comment with your email address!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay, congratulations! Can't wait to see some photos!

Debra said...

Beautiful blog and your cards are just lovely.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your wedding. I love your site, and everything flows nicely. I need to find out how to put my etsy showcase in my blog