Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Throw a Party!




AND when you do, use these awesome dinner invites I just created! Simple and modern, these invites were designed after my brand new silverware. (yay wedding presents!) Don't you just love the color combination of aqua and red. I seem to not be able to get enough of it in my designs! What are you waiting for? Pick up dinner invites just so you have a reason to party!





PS-When throwing your party give the recipe of one or two of your dishes to the guests with the matching recipe cards also in my shop! Sure to please any guest that comes by to eat!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Those are so elegant, love them!

Alicia said...

Hi! I just clicked onto your blog from an Etsy thread. I love your blog and these invitations, so cute. I really love your designs. I'm going to bookmark your blog and also your shop, maybe I can blog about you in the future. I honestly love what you've got going on here. =)

Stela said...

oh those are so darling!
I want to have a dinner party just so I can get those invites!