Monday, May 7, 2007

One long weekend

I am happy to be posting that it is Monday and I am no longer running around town! This past weekend I went to my hometown with my fiance to look at venues, churches, and photographers for our upcoming wedding. What an ordeal! We quickly came to the conclusion on the church since I went to school there when I was growing up (k-8) and I have a lot of memories there! The reception venue is another story however. The place I want most is all full for next summer and I am currently trying to weasle my way in! Unfortunately, the venue just lets people call in and reserve spots without a down payment so hopefully some of the those people who just reserved a space will back out! (I would appreciate some good thoughts being sent my way as I try to get it!)

Our last stop of the day was to a wonderful photographer. They shoot the most beautiful candid shots and love their style. Being an art director makes me very picky about photography! I would love to have this studio but the prices are very expensive!! I have even looked around and noticed others that may be equally or less talented are just as expensive...

So for today, I will leave you all with one question....

How do you plan a wedding on a tight budget!!!!????

1 comment:

Sandra Eileen said...

We did everything ourselves, or didn't have it. And it all worked out fine.

Good luck with your plans.

http://artisan-jewelry.blogspot.com/