Friday, May 18, 2007

50 Sales!!!


I woke up this morning to find that during the night I had sold my 50th item! WOOHOOO! I am so excited! I had hoped to make this goal at the end of April but I only hit 43 instead. Though it is understanable as I haven't given Etsy enough care and attention as I started planning my wedding (and working out {almost} every night...).

Thanks everyone who has stopped by my shop, made nice comments about my stuff, and have even bought some items from me! Etsy has been a truely great experience for me!

7 comments:

becca.elpy said...

Congratulations!

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I can't wait to get there too!

Sandra Eileen said...

Well, congratualtions on the sale - what a great surprise and your wedding and your shop is very nice BTW.

http://www.artisan-jewelry.blogspot.com/

Jacqniel said...

Congratulations, Courtney! On to 100 - shouldn't be long! Hugs, Jacque

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on your wedding! The picture of those earrings on the left are gorgeous!

Amber said...

Congratulations on 50 sales! That's quite an accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Those milestones are wonderful!