Saturday, May 12, 2007

I found IT!!!

I am so happy to be writing that I found my wedding dress!

I am in Omaha this weekend visiting my fiance's family and his mother and I went to a bridal shop this morning. We had been to this store before and I had already tried on several dresses that I loved. The problem was picking just one! I narrowed it down to 2 dresses by the same designer Pronovias. Their designs are stunning. When I went back today, I put on the first of the two dresses and I just knew it had to be mine! I didn't even try on the other dress I was considering and were only there for 20 minutes!!!

The Dress: Gorgeous! Very vintage looking with the most amazing beads, embroidered lace and my personal favorite detail is the dotted swiss lace overlay!

The great thing is that the one at the store zipped up perfectly but was a tad on the tight side, the bad thing is that now I gave my fiance full reign to kick my ass into workout mode!!!

No comments: