Friday, September 11, 2009

The fourth installment of PR

***SPOILER ALERT!***
projectrunway4
Late last night I was happy to see that Project Runway was airing reruns at midnight so I didn't have to try to track down the episode today. What I wasn't happy about is that I stayed up until 1:30 am to watch such a boring episode! (yes, I do watch models of the runway as well....) It seems that whenever there is a model challenge, all the designers just, well, kind of suck! I did have a few that I liked, but maybe in another color... also I must rant: what is it with all these models walks? Is the runway fierce strut being replaced with sloppy, slow run down the runway? Anyway, this week we finally say goodbuy to poor construction and boring ol' idea Qristyl. (Dang that was hard to spell!)

Auf Wiedersen!

No comments: