Friday, May 23, 2008

So you have a business eh?

Recycled Notebook

For a while now, I have been really thinking about my product and where I want to take this small business of mine. I have some lofty goals to achieve and I sometimes get a little lost along the way. But today, I stumbled upon an nice little reminder from a favorite blogger of mine, Erin of Design for Mankind. She wrote a great post on creating business plans and if you are like me, you need things laid out in a simple fashion so you can take it your own direction. I really suggest anyone with an unclear view of the future sit down, take some time, and hash out a fabulous business plan of your own!

Image above is an ooak recycled notebook from my shop!

1 comment:

/// said...

This is such a sweet post, dear--- THANK YOU! :)

p.s. I've been loving your line lately--- fantastic stuff!