Sunday, May 11, 2008

Recycled Notebooks




I created these new little notebooks for the craft shows I did. I just listed them Etsy! I hope they sell because I don't want a million little notebooks laying around! (of course I did make some for myself already!)

The paper on the inside of the notebook is paper that was in my very large recycle bin. I took the paper and folded it in half so that the image (what was previously printed on it) was on the inside and the cut all the paper to size and bound it on the sides that were loose. This technique is called japanese folding. I really like the effect you get with the hint of color showing through the top of the book!

Each notebook will be a OOAK (one of a kind) since all the papers are recycled!

1 comment:

creativesundries said...

Those are awesome! Great idea.