Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Recycled Collection!

I just introduced the recycled collection to my etsy shop! I have been using old magazines and brochures to create envelopes and recycled papers for my sketchbooks! I am happy to be reusing materials that would have otherwise be thrown away. And all while doing this, I get to showcase wonderful Minnesota! The sketchbook features pictures I took around Minneapolis and many of my envelopes feature magazines from around MN!

Let me know what you all think!

5 comments:

beckie said...

My friend and I used to buy old magazines at thrift stores and make envelopes for hours while watching tv. I still have a huge box of them that I always forget to use.

Love it

Vanessa Kimball said...

Genius, your photography rocks!

Nicole said...

neat. i've done a few note and letter sets like this and various other kinds of books and things--it IS a great feeling to re-use!

Wendy said...

really cute! i especially like the notebook covers :) (wandered onto your site, love your calendar!!)

QuintessentiallyEnglish said...

like the idea of using recycled items!