Saturday, November 3, 2007

The 2008 Calendar is here!




















YAY! Lots of hard work, many, may hours my calendar is here!

Now, since my last post I decided right away to not sit on my duff and sulk that sales had been slow. So I went and did some networking and what do you know... I AM ON DECOR8'S BLOG!!!!! I am in her amazing calendar feature! If you don't know much about Decor8, you should check it out. It is one of my favorite blogs to read every day and I have some links (to the right) of some other amazing bloggers I like to keep up on. Since she posted about my calendar my sales and traffic to my blog have been amazing. So lesson learned, it really takes some big promoting and networking to have some success. Word of mouth is fabulous!

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

3 comments:

AlternateBliss Studio said...

Your calendar is amazing! Beautiful work!

Barbra said...

Love the calendar-beautiful work.

allison strine said...

looks like you did great!!!