Saturday, April 21, 2007

What's in a name?

I have wanted to start a blogspot for a while now and today I woke up thinking, "all right, just do it". I figured that I would just use JustAnotherDay as my site name to match my etsy address but much to my dismay it was already taken to a high school girl who has posted once in the last 4 months. blah!

In comes my dilema. What SHOULD my new name be? I thought about this forever and typed in various names it could be, all taken too! Finally, I decided on two: JustAnotherDayDesigns and JustAnotherDaysPerspective. After chatting with a few Etsyians and my gut feeling JustAnotherDayDesigns.blogspot.com was born.

1 comment:

Ellene McClay said...

Your banner looks great! I was reading the forum post, and I'm going to attempt putting an image in my header (for like the 5th time), but I have never been able to get a word highlighted so it will link to another place, like you did with 'etsy'. I've looked and looked, and I can't figure it out. Any advice you can send my way? thanks:)