Thursday, April 26, 2007

In the "Press"

Since nothing too interesting has been going on the last few days I thought I would post pictures of my 15 minutes of fame on Etsy. Over the Easter weekend my Black Beauty earrings made it to the front page of Etsy!!! I was sooo excited! I thought I would never get a chance to be on the front page! My item was even sold not too long after it made it's dazzling appearance!


A few weeks back Bloomingliliy featured my fabulous Customizable Flourish Notecards on her blog! What an honor to have someone feature something of mine! **blushing** These notecards are a favorite of mine as it gives you the option to say whatever to whomever you want! Perfect for the times you just don't have the guts to say what's really on your mind! Check out the article if you have a moment!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such lovely cards! I just tagged you to post 7-10 random things about yourself so your readers and can get to know you a lil' better. You can check out my blog for an example.

NA said...

Congrats on the front page!