Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No Coast!

NoCoast_Booth1
A while back I got word that I was accepted into No Coast Craft O Rama. I have done the show once before with my stationery and I am excited to be selling again this year! If you haven't heard about this craft show, you can check it out here. The show always features the coolest artists and crafters! Definitely a show you should not miss!
(picture is from 2 years ago, the first time I exhibited!)

No Coast 2009 is on Friday the 4th and Saturday the 5th of December

Friday
Sale 3pm-8pm

Saturday
Sale 9am-5pm

2 comments:

shanon said...

Awwh! I remember your booth from that year. =) I thought your stuff was so sweet. Congrats on participating again this year!

wynzia said...

great news that you were accepted again. i have a lovely print of yours that i bought that year hanging in my dining room. love it!