Monday, September 8, 2008

What to Wear this Week?


Happy Monday Everyone!

Every Monday I will be posting a bit of fashion to start out your week! I am going to do my best to bring you fashionable ideas that are for the budget conscience! It is a huge pet peeve of mine when I look on the internet, read the fashion mags and find something that I just adore only to find out that it costs more than $200!!! Yikes!

So today I bring you fashion from the always trendy but never burns a hole in your wallet H&M. I love all the new looks, especially the layers and coats. Their pallet this fall is so rich and luxurious. You will definitely look expensive wearing a few of these pieces to work or out on the town! And living in Minnesota, you can NEVER have too many coats to keep you warm.... or looking good!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Debra said...

I love the colors too!!