Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Living in MN is like being in an abusive relationship


Seriously! One day Minnesota is all nice and cuddly, oh so warm and sunny out. And the next day WHAM! it is screaming 6" of snow down your throat! Will winter ever end? It is already spring and we got 6" of snow last week and another 6" forcast in a few days. Minnesota, won't you please be nice to me? I don't want to have to leave you!


The picture is my view from my garage door. On March 21st. YUP. Almost April.

3 comments:

Barbra said...

Beautiful...BUT!!!! That's why we left New York!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! I'm tired of the schizophrenic weather!! I should be used to it, being born in MN and living here most of my life, but I'm tired of it. We often dream and talk of living elsewhere this time of year :)

Anonymous said...

this is absolutely beautiful! utah weather is like an abusive relationship, too. think we're all kind of ready for the snow to stop...