Wednesday, July 21, 2010

In love with Tulle

A few days ago I was online window shopping and reading blogs when I stumbled onto this gorgeous blue, one shouldered dress by Tulle. I immediately went to the online shop in search of this dress. I wasn't too eager as I figured the price would be ridiculous.... but NO! It was a great price! I went to put into my cart and with a touch of a button popped up: OUT OF STOCK. boo. whimper. sad face.

I moved on. I guess out of sight, out of mind, huh? Well wouldn't you know, I happened to pop into Corazon during my lunch break walk today to find that they carried the exact dress! AND in my size! AND it was cheaper! While I didn't have my wallet on me, I put it on hold to go back to... VICTORY!

and well, wouldn't you know, the time is calling. Gotta go get my dress! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! I actually love how it is easy on my eyes and also the facts are well written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!