Friday, December 14, 2007

Ahhh Friday

Where does the time go? I swear I just moved to Minnesota the other day, but low and behold... I have been here for 4 months already! Time has flown but that doesn't lessen the fact that I am extremely tired and burnt out from the late nights and other stress. I really put a lot of time into my shop in the last couple months and it has really paid off. I am more determined to make this dream a reality and in the next month I will be taking a nice break from production to design and create wonderful items that will make you 'ooo and ahhh' in 2008!

Picture: Limited Edition Sketchbook.

3 comments:

Field Notes said...

I really like your recycled collection, and your banner is awesome!

I hope the holidays and next year treat you well :)

Your work is very pretty.

recycledideas @ etsy

Yum Yum Buttons said...

i love the skinny red string-- very nice touch!

(artlife @ etsy)

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.