Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Another Front Page of Etsy!

Etsy sure knows how to cheer up a sick girl! I haven't been feeling the best lately, I have a major cold. No fun. But today when I got to work, I opened up Etsy on a whim and noticed that my Poppy Notecards had been viewed well over 100 more times than the night before, so I went to the front page and there I was! So now, 600+ views, 75+ hearts, 4 sales, and 1 Front page later, I am one happy chick! Though I definately need to head to bed soon because I am exhausted... being sick is no fun.

Oh yeah, I hit 75 sales today too :) woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jacqniel said...

Awesome, Courtney! Sorry you aren't feeling well. You have had a busy few weeks. Hope you can get some down time and feel better soon.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Congrats on the front page and all the attention it brought you!! Yeah!
Sorry you're not well--here's to a quick recovery!
Smiles, Karen

Vintage Indie said...

Wow, that's awesome! Way to go. Hope you feel better tomorrow :o)

. said...

I can see why you received 100 reviews of your poppy cards, they are adorable. Hope you feel better real soon.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being on the front page! Someday I hope to be worthy :)