Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I-Cubs Game!!

Last night I got a call from a good friend just as I got home, she told me she had two extra tickets to an I-Cubs game that started in an hour. I originally told her I needed to work out and give her a call back to confirm.... but it took me about 10 seconds to realize I would not be working out!! Matt and I hopped in the car and headed downtown. As we walked into the stadium and down to our seats we realized our tickets were for the front row right behind the home plate! Amazing seats! I have never sat so close! We even had our own waitress to bring us beer and snacks! Man was that awesome!! The I-Cubs were down the whole game and we thought they would definately loose. Sure enough, in the bottom of the 9th I looked at Matt and told him that the batter would strike out and the game would be over.... just as I said that the guy hit a home run and they scored 3 runs!! What a rush!!

1 comment:

Sandra Eileen said...

Wow, great seats. How lucky you are.