Sunday, April 22, 2007

Rainy Sunday

This morning I woke up to a sunny sky so bright it forced me out of bed. But once I set up shop in the living room the sky turned a dark gray. Very gloomy! As I flipped through the channels I noticed that Planet Earth was on the Discovery channel. Everyone has been talking about it at work so I turned it on and was hooked! (Good thing a marathon was on today!) The cinematography was amazing. I encourage all of you to check it out if you haven't heard of it. The Discovery channel has short clips of each episode that sucked me in last week, just make sure you have some time to watch them all! A good hour of my time at work was wasted watching these videos! oops!

The picture above is a bracelet I made last night. I got these Tibetan Silver clasps a while ago and haven't figured out what to do with them. As soon as inspiration hit, I grabbed my jewelry box and went to town! Check it out!

2 comments:

Sales Rack Raider said...

It's a really pretty bracelet! I love it!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Very pretty! Love that red.